iPhone Recovery Stick
DIGITAL FORENSICS MADE EASY WITH THE IPHONE DATA RECOVERY STICK
This is an amazing product that can allow anyone to become a digital forensic examiner. The USB flash drive contains specialized software that allows anyone to retrieve deleted data on iPhone and iPad devices. All you need is some time, the iPhone, and a PC running Windows Vista or higher. The iPhone Recovery stick is a future-proof device that can be updated for free by clicking the user interface update button.
NOTE: An iTunes encrypted backup is required for recovery from phones running iOS 14.x. Not all application data can be recovered from IOS 14.x at this time.
THE IPHONE RECOVERY STICK IS EASY TO USE
Plug this USB flash drive with the forensic program into your Windows PC via a USB port along with the iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to be investigated and run the software. No need to download software from the internet as it is already on the USB drive! Just follow the simple instructions, and you’ll be downloading information from your devices in no time. It takes anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes to process one gigabyte, depending on the available information and computer speed. A search function called the iSearch enables the user to search for specific keywords among all the content on the phone, quickening the search for pertinent information to your investigation. You can use this stick on as many Apple devices as you like.
RECOVER A PLETHORA OF DELETED DATA
With this forensic tool, you can recover many different types of available information quickly and easily. You can recover SMS (text) messages, iMessages, call history, contact information, calendar entries, your Safari cached passwords, browser bookmarks, history, and notes. Need to recover deleted photos? Were they hidden within a photo hiding application? Recovery from many of these apps is also supported. Did you have several bookmarks on your maps? No worries, it can recover those too! This forensic tool is your key to all this info!
EVEN RECOVERS DATA FROM APPLE ITUNES
If you have access to the iTunes account, you can recover all data backed up to the iTunes account. The data backed up will be the last time the phone was backed up to the account. If no backup has been performed for a prolonged period, the information you extract from iTunes may differ from the current data on the iPhone. This is an essential feature for the recovery stick. It provides users with the opportunity to review data through iTunes, which may have been removed from the phone manually.
RECOVER DELETED VOICE MAILS
Deleted voicemails are stored on the phone until manually deleted from the voicemail folder. The iPhone Data Recovery Stick recovers the actual voicemail recordings. It also can display the sender’s phone number, date of the voicemail, duration, and filename of the recording so you can listen to messages from the multimedia files downloaded from the phone.
DELETED DATA RECOVERY OPTIONS
You can recover deleted photos right from the device. Still, recovery from an iTunes backup enables the capture of deleted notes, contacts, iMessage, call history, calendar entries, Safari bookmarks, history and cached passwords, sent and received SMS messages, WIFI passwords. You may even view the Chrome history and keywords. Examine Apps data, even hidden Apps, and see images from all Applications in one location. You can even review malware threats on the device.
RECOVER DELETED INFORMATION FROM YOUR FAVORITE APPS
KIK, Gmail, Mail.ru, Whisper, Evernote, WhatsApp, Jott Messenger, Google Chrome, Health, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, TikTok, Viber, Waze, VK, WhatsApp, Text+, Linkedin
SUPPORTS RECOVERY OF PHOTOS FROM FILE HIDING APPS
The iPhone Recovery can recover hidden photos from the following apps, even if you don't have the app password.
- Album Lock, HCalculator, Calculator L, Calculator%, Calculator+, CI, Flo Box +, hiCalculator, HiDisk, HiFolder, HiPhone, iVault, Ky-Calc, Lock Security, My Apps Lite, My Disk, Photo Vault, My Media, Folder, Kespsafe, P Calc, PhotoSafe, PhotTank, SafeKeeper, Secret Safe Vault Manager, PhotoVideo, Private Camera, PrivateFree, Secret vault, VaultPC.
SUPPORTED APPLE DEVICES
- iTunes backup
- iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Quick Start Guide, 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- iPhone Recovery Stick
- IOS Versions Supported: 1.0 to 14.x
- Compatible USB Phone Cable Required: Yes
- Works on iPhones, iPads, and iTouch devices
- System Compatibility: Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10
- 1.33 GHz Processor, 1 GB RAM, 200 MB Hard Drive Space
- Works on iPhones, iPads, and iTouch devices running iOS 14.x and below
- Deleted text messages are only recoverable within the first 24 hours of deletion
Q: Can I recover deleted text messages?
A: As of 11.4.1, deleted text messages are only stored on an iPhones memory for 24 hours before being wiped from the device. The upside to this is that 100% of deleted messages are recoverable during this 24 hour period.
We suggest the following procedures for anyone wanting to recover deleted SMS from iOS devices:
1. If you need to recover messages that were deleted more than 24 hours ago, you can recover the information from previous iTunes backups.
2. If you need to recover a recently deleted SMS or continually investigate an iOS device, we recommend that you perform daily iTunes backups. Copy each backup to a different location, so they are not overwritten each day (if you perform recovery after each backup, it isn’t necessary to copy the backup to a new location). Once backed up, it doesn’t matter if the device wipes the SMS because you can recover from the iTunes backup file through the computer.
3. It is necessary to back up the iOS device to iTunes and perform the data recovery from the backup if using iOS 14.x.
Q: How long can this device go back to recover deleted photos?
A: 30 days