Android Recovery Stick
RECOVER DATA EASILY FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
This is an awesome product that can allow anyone to become a digital forensic examiner. This USB drive contains specialized forensic software that allows anyone to retrieve data on Android smartphones and tablets. All you need is some time, a smartphone, and a Windows Vista or higher PC. The Android Recovery Stick is a future-proof device that can be updated for free by clicking the update button on the user interface.
THE ANDROID RECOVERY STICK IS EASY TO USE
Just plug the USB drive with the forensic program into a USB port on your Windows computer. Run the program inside. When it prompts you to plug the phone in, use a USB cable to plug the cell phone into your Windows computer directly. The software will retrieve deleted text messages, call logs, calendar entries, contacts, and photos. Follow these simple instructions, and you will be downloading information from your smartphone in no time. It can take anywhere from 20 to 30 minutes per gig of information. If the phone is running OS 5 or newer, it will need to be rooted before you can retrieve the deleted information. You can use this stick on as many Android devices as you like.
WHY CHOOSE THIS PRODUCT?
The Android recovery stick allows you to recover more than just deleted text messages. Recover call logs, calendar entries, contacts, and photos. Profile information and settings can also be recovered, along with internet browsing history, stashed browser cookies, documents, and you may even listen to captured voice memos. It has never been easier to recover information from an Android phone.
SUPPORTS RECOVERY OF PHOTOS FROM FILE HIDING APPS
This forensic tool can recover hidden photos and files from the following apps, even if you don't have the app password.
- Vault, FotoX, Vaulty, KyCalc, PicLock, AppLock, KeepSafe, SD SMTH, Calculator, File, Hider, File Protect, Folder Lock, Gallery Lock, Hide Photo, LockPhotos, Gallery Vault, Private Vault, Video Locker, Hide All Files, Video Locker, Secure Gallery, Hide and Lock, File Hider Plus, File Hide Expert, Private Photo Vault and, Hide Files & Folders
DELETED DATA RECOVERY OPTIONS
You can recover a plethora of deleted data from an Android phone or tablet in the following ways. MP3, Video, Call logs, Contacts, Calendars, Documents, Photos/Images, Internet history, Texts (SMS/MMS). You can even see all images on the device in one location. Discover images hidden by file hiding Apps or review all messages sent and received; there is even a Malware Report that reports applications usages and permissions.
RECOVER DELETED INFORMATION FROM YOUR FAVORITE APPS
KIK, TextPlus, Whisper, Facebook, Vkontakte, Google Chrome and, Facebook Messenger. You can even recover non-deleted information from applications like Skype, TextFree, Linkedin, WhatsApp, and Jott Messenger.
Supported Android Devices
Tablet or Phone
- Quick Start Guide, 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- Android Recovery Stick
- Android Versions Supported: 1.0 to 8.1
- Compatible USB phone cable required: Yes
- Android 8 will not support 3rd party apps at all
- System Compatibility: Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10
- Androids running Knox are not supported for deleted information recovery
- System Requirements: 1.33 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, 200 MB hard drive space
- The Android phone recovery needs to be unlocked. You will need the passcode for the phone
Q: Do I need the phone passcode?
Q: I have Knox on my phone. Is it supported?
Q: Will this support 3rd party apps?