1080P Dual Camera Dash Cam with GPS and WIFI
A 1080P DASH CAMERA WITH FRONT AND REAR HIGH-DEFINITION CAMERAS
Not only does this package offer true 1080P HD quality for two cameras, but you can also now live stream directly to your phone. Download the VIOFO app for free; you can review, save, and access the entire menu without ever needing to touch the device. This game-changer dash cam offers exactly what everyone is looking for in an easy-to-use and hassle-free install. One of the most common requests we've received at SpyCentre Security is the ability to record and monitor everything around a vehicle. The front and rear-facing cams offer a discreet low profile wedge shape design with an adjustable lens for custom positioning. Mount the devices using the provided 3M adhesive and connect the included USB cables to both cameras, and you're ready to go. This vehicle camera system provides a ton of built-in extra features and exceptional protection levels and is easy to install without the need for a costly professional installation job. The features include; dual 1080P wide-angle 140-degree cameras, a one-touch mute button for privacy, a built-in 2.0” display monitor, picture in picture, WDR, parking assist, motion activation recording, one-touch picture taking, one-touch auto footage lock, time-lapse recording, a GPS module that stamps the recordings time, date, location, and speed!
HOW DOES THE DUAL MOUNTED DASH CAM WORK?
This dashcam even comes equipped with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WIFI connectivity. Download the free, easy-to-use app for your iPhone or Android and enter your secure custom password to stream in 1080P. The wireless connection makes it easy to get the images you need. You can stream whatever is needed, the front, the rear, picture in picture, or both cameras simultaneously. All footage is stored internally on a Micro SD card capable of up to 128GB. That's enough footage to record a cross-country road trip. You can access the footage directly from your smartphone, play it back, download it, and upload it directly without ever needing to remove the memory card physically. All the controls are adjustable from the apps, simple to navigate the menu system. Power is supplied to the device with a dual USB car lighter adapter, allowing you to utilize a second USB port for your accessories. Internally, the front-mounted camera has a built-in Supercapacitor for quick activation and reliable performance even in the harshest temperatures.
WHY DO WE THINK THIS IS THE BEST FULL-HD ONBOARD MOUNTED CAR DASHCAM WITH GPS?
This dash camera is feature-packed with everything you need. Record high-definition video at 1080P with a robust 140-degrees field of view for the front and back cameras. Picture in picture display directly on the device. Built-in GPS and speed will be recorded and displayed on the video. Record to a mammoth 128GB micro SD card for an insanely long storage time—built-in Supercapacitor with auto-on activation when the vehicle starts for hands-free recording. Download the free VIOFO application to do everything directly from your smartphone. It's simple to use, easy to install, and provides you the protection you're looking for. This WIFI Dual camera is definitely in a league of its own.
There are many uses for dash cameras in today's modern and ever-expanding road network. Use it to capture proof of an event occurring while driving or recording your family road trips. Capture the unexpected wildlife encounter or help prevent insurance fraud or capture a car accident for evidence in court. It also excels for student-teacher drivers to document driving skills or give you a first-person account of an event that occurs. Monitor your teen or fleet driver's daily habits, speed, and location with the built-in GPS.
- GPS records longitude and latitude as well as speed
- 3M windshield adhesive reduces vibration for a more stable image
- WIFI live stream with your cellphone and custom password options
- Picture in picture (PIP) directly to an on-screen display or on the phone app
- Built-in 2.0" LCD screen with parking assist mode and time-lapse recording
- Motion detection and continuous recording with date and time-stamp video
- One button emergency footage lock and one-touch microphone mute button
- Built-in Microphone allows for audio recording. Supports up to a 128GB SD card
- Sony EXMOR R starvis Image sensor with 140-degree field of view and wide dynamic range technology
- The front and the rear-mounted camera records at 1080P and has a rotatable video lens for easier mounting
- It supports Apple and Android smart devices and allows you to download footage directly to your phone in 1080P
- Take a snapshot while in the middle of video recording, perfect when your vehicle is at a stop and an incident has occurred in front of behind
- Hands-free auto loop record when the vehicle is started. G-Sensor with a lock to save videos from being deleted when a sudden shock occurs
- User Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 1080P Dual Camera Dash Cam with GPS and WIFI
- 4 x 3M Adhesive Cord, 2 x 3M Adhesive Mounts, Clip Guide Mounting Brackets, Rear Camera Mounting Brackets, 19 FT USB Cable, 13 FT USB Cable, Trim Removal Tool, USB Data Cable, Dual USB Car Charger Power Adapter and GPS logger Module
- Weight: 2.72oz
- Connection Type: USB 2.0
- Dual-Band WIFI: 2.4/5GHz
- Field of View: 140° degrees
- Audio Microphone: Built-in
- Power Type: SuperCapacitor
- Supported Memory: 128GB SD
- Mac and Windows Compatible
- 2 inch LCD Screen with AV Out Port
- Sony EXMOR R Starvis Image Sensor
- Bluetooth Remote, GPS, WDR, G-Sensor
- Front Camera Dimensions: 3 x 2 x 1.2 inches
- Rear Camera Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 1.2 inches
- Recording Format: MP4, Video Codec: H.264
- Video Resolution Rear Camera: 1080P at 30fps
- Video Resolution Front Camera: 1080P at 60/30fps
- Date and Time Stamp, Parking Mode Support, Time-Lapse Recording
Q: Is a smartphone or WIFI connection required?
Q: What is the largest SD card size?
Q: How long are the cables?
A: There is a 13-foot cable for the front device and a 19-foot cable for the rear device.
Q: How is the rear camera powered?
A: It is powered by the 19-foot cable that connects it to the front cam.
Q: How will the recorded footage show when played back?
A: There will be two recordings for the front and a second recording for the rear cam.
Q: How does the device fare in hot and cold climates?
A: This camera has a supercapacitor instead of a battery, which allows it to function better in extreme hot and cold climates.
Q: Does the device record audio in the front and back?
Q: Does the device record the vehicle speed?
A: Yes, the recording will display the speed of the vehicle while it is recording.