Eureka! K-2 XT 2 3-Person Tent
Packed with extreme-weather performance features and a big front vestibule, the Eureka!® K-2 XT 2 3-Person Tent offers roomy protection all year long. This 4-season design features an advanced Storm Shield Plus rainfly with 1,800mm coating that stands up to rain or snow, while also creating a roomy vestibule with a cold-weather polyurethane window in the front and smaller vestibule in the back. Supported by sturdy 9mm poles made of 7000-Series aluminum, this freestanding tent design features continuous pole sleeves and post and grommet strips for fast setup. Designed for year-round comfort, the K-2 XT 2 features 2 large zippered vents on the roof and on each sidewall that work with the 2 scoop vents in the fly for ventilation. A highly functional design, this tent features a 14-pocket organizer wall, 4 gear-loft loops, and a flashlight loop. The waterproof Storm Shield Plus rainfly and 5,000mm-coated polyester floor protect against wet weather. Walls made of 100% uncoated polyester. Also features reflective web, storm guyouts and logos for low-light visibility. 8' 11"L x 7'8"W x 4'H. Weight: 11 lbs. 12 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 2628906.
- Roomy 3-person tent designed for extreme weather
- 4-season design
- Polyester tent supported by sturdy 9mm poles made of 7000-Series aluminum
- Continuous pole sleeves and post and grommet strips for fast setup
- Advanced Storm Shield Plus rainfly with 1,800mm coating
- Creates 2 vestibules, including large front vestibule with cold-weather polyurethane window
- Advanced vent system for year-round comfort
- 14-pocket organizer wall, 4 gear-loft loops, and a flashlight loop
- 5,000mm-coated polyester floor
- Reflective web, storm guyouts and logos for low-light visibility